Call Centre Manager
Hydro Cleansing are currently looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and experienced Call Centre Manager to join our vibrant team in the Croydon area.
Hydro Cleansing Ltd (HCL) a leading provider of Environmental Services in London and the South East, offering a fast, responsive and highly effective service including CCTV drainage inspection and surveying, drain and sewer maintenance, waste management, confined space and emergency response.
The Call Centre Manager is responsible for leading and ensuring a high performance, first class service is delivered at all times to our clients and customers. Looking after a team who provide inbound and outbound sales calls to potential and existing clients.
The successful candidate needs to be passionate, dedicated and a reliable people manager who knows how to get the best out of individuals.
- Manage a team of up to 24 Customer Sales Advisors to maximise performance, quality and delivery of KPIs
- Ensure that the customer experience is consistently delivered to the highest quality
- Utilise new methods to improve team standards through proactive management
- Day to day motivation, creating a lively working atmosphere and coaching and development of your team
- Set stretching objectives for self and team and deliver against these objectives
- Ensure that compliance and regulatory standards are met consistently and understood by all
- Effectively carries out HR procedures, e.g. appraisals, disciplinary absence and holidays and performance management
- Management of direct reports
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running with an existing team of Account Managers who can push the sale figures and has strong motivating and coaching experience.
- Previous Team leader/ Manager skills, ideally within a Call centre environment
- Results/ targets driven – meeting and exceeding KPI's
- Good attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
This may be a suitable career for you if you have had previous experience working as a Sales Manager, Telesales Manager or Contact Manager.
Salary and Benefits
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days Holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Monthly Commission
- Fantastic Career Opportunities
- Free parking
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.