Sales Ledger/ Credit Controller
Hydro Cleansing are currently looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and experienced Sales Ledger to join our vibrant team in the Croydon area.
Hydro Cleansing Ltd (HCL) a leading provider of Environmental Services in London and the South East, offering a fast, responsive and highly effective service including CCTV drainage inspection and surveying, drain and sewer maintenance, waste management, confined space and emergency response.
Role/ Responsibilities: Sales ledger - SAGE 50 Accounts package:
- processing the pre-invoices documents to Raise invoices on the system
- Issuing invoices to respective customers list of email addresses – shared duty with another member of staff
- Processing the credit note request sheet > raising them and issuing them
- Aged Debtors reminders emailing; issuing Statements
- Processing invoices onto Customers invoices Portal (instead of issuing them PDF)
- Answering sales ledger queries (externally and internally)
- Banking support – see reference payment used by customer meaning matrix is used
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as and when necessary
Minimum Experienced required:
Similar position with 1 - 3 years Exp. (sales ledger entries and credit control) SAGE 50 Accounts: 1-2 years Exp.
- Studying for a similar accounting qualification
This may be a suitable career for you if you have had previous experience working as an Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Sales Ledger, Credit Control, or any other relatable role.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £25,000 salary depending on experience
- 28 days Holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic Career Opportunities
- Free parking
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.