Hydro Cleansing are currently looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and experienced IT Support Technician to join our vibrant team in the Croydon area.
Hydro Cleansing Ltd (HCL) a leading provider of Environmental Services in London and the South East, offering a fast, responsive and highly effective service including CCTV drainage inspection and surveying, drain and sewer maintenance, waste management, confined space and emergency response.
Hydro Cleansing Ltd are looking to recruit an IT Support Technician to assist the IT Manager in various duties such as technical advice within the company, communicating via telephone, email, and face to face. Problem solving by exploring solutions and using a hands-on approach to support each issue. Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems & Office Suite products.
The role will also include call quality checks to ensuring the calls are genuine and are of the highest standard.
- Windows platform & Apple iOS experience
- Cisco experience
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Logging customer/employee queries
- Analysing logs to spot trends and underlying issues
- Ad hoc IT based projects
- Mobile device management
- Installation Switches, PC's, Wireless Security;
- File sharing, Firewall Setup, Antivirus;
- Asset Management Diagrams and Documentation
- Remote Support
- System administration
- Working on the development of a CRM database system
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reporting to the IT Manager to provide IT support to the Company
- Virtualisation, Active Directory, Cisco unified communication, AV control, MS Office proficiency
Hours, Salary & Benefits
- Up to £22,000 salary depending on experience
- 28 days Holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic Career Opportunities
- Free parking
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org