Hydro Cleansing are currently looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and experienced CCTV Survey Engineer to join our team in the Croydon area.
Hydro Cleansing Ltd (HCL) is a leading provider of Environmental Services in London and the South East, offering fast, responsive and highly effective services to residential and commercial markets. If you are currently looking for a change and want something different everyday then give us a call
The role of the CCTV Survey Engineer involves carrying out CCTV surveys to find the causes of blocked or leaking drains and also to recommend remedial work when needed.
- Like working with new and existing clients
- Enjoy providing a first class service.
- Produce accurate and high quality reports
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and overtime as required.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- 1+ years CCTV Rig Manager experience
- Full UK clean Driving Licence (essential)
- Have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of using Minicam equipment (desirable but not essential).
- High pressure water jetting certificate (desirable but not essential)
- CSCS card
- Confined Space Entry - or CP2 (desirable but not essential)
- City & Guilds Chapter 8 - signing and guarding desirable but not essential
- High standard of communication skills, both written and oral
- High attention to detail
- Time management and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
This may be a suitable career if you have worked within the drainage industry as a Drainage Engineer, CCTV Surveyor, CCTV Drainage Rig manager, CCTV Engineer or any other relatable role.
Salary & Benefits
- £10-£14 p/h Negotiable (dependent on experience) + Overtime
- 20 days annual leave
- Standard hours – 7am – 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Out of Hours as required
- Full time, direct employment
You may be required to undertake overtime and shift work.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.