Hydro Cleansing are currently looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and experienced CCTV Drainage Engineer to join our vibrant team in the Croydon area.
Hydro Cleansing Ltd (HCL) a leading provider of Environmental Services in London and the South East, offering a fast, responsive and highly effective service including CCTV drainage inspection and surveying, drain and sewer maintenance, waste management, confined space and emergency response.
The role of the CCTV Surveyor will involve carrying out CCTV surveys to ascertain causes of blocked drains and if any remedial work needs to carried out.
- Contact with new and existing clients
- Provide a first class service.
- Produce accurate and high quality reports
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and overtime as required.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- 1+ years CCTV experience
- Full UK clean Driving Licence (essential)
- OS19X qualification (desirable)
- Minor grounds work experience (desirable)
- Have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of using Minicam equipment (desirable but not essential).
- Knowledge of wincan software (desirable but not essential)
- High pressure water jetting certificate (desirable but not essential)
- CSCS card
- Confined Space Entry - or CP2 (desirable but not essential)
- City & Guilds Chapter 8 - signing and guarding desirable but not essential
- High standard of communication skills, both written and oral
- High attention to detail
- Time management and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
This may be a suitable career if you have worked within the drainage industry as a Drainage Engineer, CCTV Surveyor, CCTV Drainage Rig manager, CCTV Engineer or any other relatable role.
Salary & Benefits
- £9-£15 p/h Negotiable (dependant on experience) + Overtime
- 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Standard hours – 7am – 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Full time, direct employment
You may be required to undertake overtime and shift work.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.