We are looking to recruit a Jetting Engineer to work from our Croydon office to complement our existing team.
The Jetting Engineer will work as part of a team to operate van-mounted jetting equipment to respond to emergency blockages and maintenance of various sites providing a first class service at all times.
Duties / Role
- Contact with new and existing clients to clear drains and blockages and providing a first class service.
- Produce accurate and high quality reports
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and overtime as required.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Full UK clean Driving Licence (essential)
- Professional customer service skills
- High standard of communication skills, both written and oral
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Time management and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Salary & Benefits
- Negotiable (dependant on experience) + Overtime
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Standard hours – 7am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
You may be required to undertake overtime and shift work.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org