Digital Marketing Manager
Hydro Cleansing is a leading Drainage and Waste management organisation who are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the IT Team along with senior management. They are looking for an organised and conscientious individual who is able to manage a demanding workload in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will be tasked with SEO management, working with our PPC, Social media executives to ensure the marketing functions run efficiently and contributing to the business operation. You will take a hands-on approach. Our client is experiencing a continued period of growth and are looking for continued growth for 2018 onwards and have highlighted a marketing manager as a key fixture in the company strategy.
You will be required to:
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the sales and operations team
The successful candidate:
- Have 3 years+ marketing experience
- Be well-versed in managing campaigns across multiple channels
- Be experienced in building brand through social media
- Possess experience devising an implementing marketing campaigns and strategies and be able to report findings and outcomes accordingly.
- Experience creating and writing promotional briefs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- A good head for business
- Strong organisational skills
- Team-working skills
- The ability to delegate and motivate others
- Creative ability
- The energy and enthusiasm to deal with campaigns
- The ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
Salary and benefits
- £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
- 28 Days Holiday (inc. bank Holidays)
- Working with a well-established company with 18 years' experience
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org