An exciting opportunity for a self-sufficient, flexible person who is looking for a new challenge to join our vibrant team within the Yard.
Hydro Cleansing Ltd (HCL) a leading provider of Environmental Services in London and the South East, offering a fast, responsive and highly effective service for any environmental need whether commercial or residential.
To ensure that the treatment plant and yard area are compliant to EA legislation and it operates to maximum efficiency.
- Effectively and efficiently utilise the plant in the yard ensuring that we meet the obligations of our license as dictated by the EA.
- Ensure that all plant is serviced as directed by HCL on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Motivate and manage all staff under your control to achieve desired results and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure established performance standards are achieved.
- Ensure all activities and carried out in a safe manner that does not negatively impact human health, the environment or public amenity and ensure compliance with all legal requirements.
- Display leadership skills to those both in your department and others within Hydro Cleansing Ltd.
- Provide full written weekly reports or as dictated by our license.
- Ensure all paperwork is correctly filled out and filed in accordance with current legislation.
- To become a valuable member of the Hydro Cleansing infrastructure.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5yrs + experience within waste treatment.
- A proven track record in management.
- COTC Wamitab (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, including PC.
- Must have a strong personality to accommodate vibrant working environment.
Salary & Benefits
- 35k per annum
- Probation Period: 6 months
- Working Time : 07:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
- The above times are local start and finish times, there may be instances that you will be required to work earlier, later than those stated or longer on occasions.
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com