Telesales Executives Wanted - With Experience
We require a person to join our team, in our Telesales Department.
To work between the hours of 08.30-17.30 and primarily to contact new and existing customers . A previous sales background is an advantage, also a strong confident and friendly telephone manner is required to enable cold calling.
Are you a confident, ambitious and professional individual with a background in sales or customer service? Hydro Cleansing Ltd is a continually growing, award winning company and we are looking to add to our vibrant and successful team of Account Managers. You will have the opportunity to develop your own client pool and maintain positive relationships with existing partners.
Based in Croydon, we are a market leading environmental services company which continues to develop year after year. Our team of 150+ individuals specialise in various roles and they are the reason for our success. Our team of Account Managers are self-motivated, target driven professionals who understand the industry we work in and the needs of our clients.
Each Account Manager is responsible for meeting the following sales goals;
- Establish and develop new relationships with potential clients
- Exceed 100 outbound calls or 2 hours call time (cold & warm) per day
- Arrange 3 sales appointments per week
- Break down barriers and overcome gatekeepers
- Build a good rapport with new clients
- Establishing and developing an excellent rapport with new clients
- Prepare accurate proposals to meet specific client requirements
- Maintain strong internal communication with colleagues and management
Skills & Experience
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes;
- Maintenance of existing company databases and customer records
- The drive and self-motivation to hit and exceed sales targets
- Professional, articulate and friendly phone manner
- A high standard of communicative skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience in a sales/customer service background
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Time management and strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of the drainage, plumbing and water industry would be an advantage but is not vital.
Salary & Benefits
- £18k + uncapped commission
- According to hours agreed.
- By joining Hydro Cleansing Ltd you will be a part of a successful, rapidly growing business. You will be given the training, support and motivation to develop yourself and progress your career in an equally ambitious environment.
- 28 days annual leave including bank/public holidays
Hydro Cleansing is an equal opportunities employer and will treat all applications fairly regardless of sex, age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org