CIPP Drain Lining
Hydro Cleansing's Cipp No dig, cured in place pipe, inversion cipp relining system provides a valuable solution to restore damaged, cracked and worn drainage pipes. Our efficient drain lining service cuts costs, saves time and our no dig process maintains your building’s structure and surrounding environment.
Our CIPP drain relining services include:
- CCTV drain inspection and survey
- Off road inspection and cleaning units purpose built for this type of inspection and repair
- Dedicated team of experts and equipment for a "no dig" CIPP drain lining approach and patching
The " cipp no dig" option also known as CIPP
Cured in place pipe (CIPP) drain lining provides a solution to worn and damaged drainage pipes. The CIPP approach does not involve any digging up of broken pipes to replace them. Instead a faster and more efficient technique known as 'inversion' is used to mould a new pipe inside the damaged pipe. The flexible resin mould sets rigid and tight to the old, damaged pipe; there is minimal reduction in pipe diameter.
The advantages being immediate repair and restoration of flows, minimal disruption to traffic, no dig means no site restoration or additional materials required and no need for ancillary traffic management.
CIPP Infographic material hardens in place
How does the CIPP drain lining process work?
- Our operatives conduct a full CCTV survey and inspection using our specialist (Mega Cam Link) equipment. This is conducted to locate any faults within the pipe such as; cracks, leaking and root intrusion that could lead to potential blockage or submersion
- After a detailed drain analysis is completed, we discuss and confirm the decision to conduct the drain lining process. We then install an above the ground drain lining approach, which is used to feed a specially formulated epoxy resin into a flexible liner through the damaged pipe.
- Our operators continue by inflating the flexible liner to expand into the old pipe, then the curing process (hardened) takes place.
- On completion the flexible liner is removed leaving a new tightly fitted rigid pipe.
- Lateral cuts can then be made.
The CIPP Drain Lining Process
What are the benefits of the CIPP drain lining services?
- No digging or costly excavation
- No need for road or building closure, minimal disruption
- Experienced and qualified lining engineers
- Time and money saving solution
Before and After our Cipp no dig drain lining service
What does the CIPP drain lining service cost?
With the experience and expertise we have behind us, we are consistently able to provide a service based upon reliability, completing the job in the shortest time possible, keeping costs and disruption to a minimum. We are happy to carry out a free no-obligation site visit to meet with you and discuss solutions for your requirements.
With the experience and expertise we have behind us, we are consistently able to provide a service based upon reliability,completing the job in the shortest time possible, keeping costs and disruption to a minimum. We are happy to carry out a free no-obligation site visit to meet with you and discuss your requirements.
Our CCTV drain survey service defines the work, checks the quality and brings peace of mind