High Pressure Water Jetting
Our fleet encompasses a full range of high pressure water jetting technology , tooling, accessories, ancillary equipment and capability. Our vehicles range in power from small hand held units for clearing basic sink blockages through to HGV mounted systems, which can complete extensive hydro-demolition works and excavation, cutting through concrete.
Why choose us?
- Surface cleaning and remediation (including graffiti)
- Drain and sewage cleaning
- Hydro-demolition and concrete cutting
- Industrial and steam cleaning
- Tank, vessel and drum cleaning
- Spill remediation and fire damage cleaning
Alongside our jetting services, we can also recover and vacuum any waste water, drilling slurry and effluent materials in our tankers. This enables us to provide the most comprehensive, multidimensional service possible.
All services are carried out by fully trained and certified operators, who have considerable, varied experience using high pressure water jetting systems to perform a number of tasks. This method of using pressurised water offers a number of advantages; it is faster, more flexible and environmentally friendly as it uses low volumes of water and does not use any potentially corrosive or hazardous chemicals. It is dust free and dramatically reduces waste stream, which means that operations can easily continue adjacent to water jetting systems, which in the long run, ensures that downtime and costs are kept as minimal as possible.
- 110 metres of jetting hose, with the capacity of doubling this to 220
- 4,000psi (pounds per square inch)
- 178 litres per minute
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaners
- Small jetting machines for toilets
- Pumps for pumping our flood water