- At times it may be possible for you to unblock your toilet with a plunger. If this is the case for you, then follow the instructions below.
- Cover the outlet from the bowl with the plunger so that air or water cannot pass. If your plunger leaves gaps around the edges, you can use old rags to plug them.
- Start with a gentle action to avoid pushing the blockage further down.
- Push gently downwards then pull up. Gradually increase the force with which you push and pull until the water starts to recede.
- Add more water to the bowl if necessary and repeat the procedure.
- Remove the plunger before flushing the toilet to see if the flow has returned to normal.
- If this does not work, then it is time for you to call ina local Drainage Expert.
- Here at Hydro Cleansing our team of experts are equipped with the latest technology to address all blockages from small pushrods to jetting hoses to wash away any cling-ons!